Legislation / employment advice
Robert Grays, is both Solicitor and MD of Prospero.
This has proved useful over the years in many areas, but in the current climate with so many schools moving to Academy status and new schools opening it is particularly useful.
We work offer services from our partner employment specialists with Academies and Schools.
Our employment legal partners can advise on:
- Advising new academies – with large scale restructuring
- TUPE strategy and implementation
- Employment and HR legal issues
- Revising terms and conditions of employment and compulsory redundancies
- Processes and procedures
- Employment Tribunal advise – pre and post – disciplinary and grievance issues