JOB TITLE – Year 6 Teacher – Bangkok
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified KS2 Teacher for a world-class British curriculum international school in the city of Bangkok, Thailand.
- The school is a BSO inspected ‘Outstanding’ school, with several international accreditations and excellent reputation for delivering world class education to students ages 2-18 years.
- The school is located close to the vibrant capital city centre of Bangkok, a short commute to the international airport with excellent and affordable opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- The school boasts excellent facilities across its two campuses with every classroom benefitting from SMART boards and the latest technologies and impressive sports, performing arts and science resources/ facilities.
- They require a qualified Year 6 Teacher to join their successful primary school from August 2021.
- Bangkok offers expatriate teachers a favorable work-life balance, with a significantly lower cost of living and safe living environment.
- The school are open to both experienced international teachers, first time overseas teachers and NQTs.
- Location – Bangkok Thailand
- Position – Year 6 Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, teaching, assessment, extracurricular commitments, performances, productions and concerts, training, parents’ evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – August 2021
- Likely Duration – 2 year
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum £1700-3000 per month depending on number of years’ experience and qualifications
- Remuneration – Furnished accommodation / Housing allowance, utility bills covered, private international medical insurance, visa, flight allowance, relocation allowance, end of contract bonus
- Hours – 7:30 am – 2:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Relevant teaching qualification with QTS or equivalent – i.e. PGCE, B.Ed., BA (Hons) with QTS
- Must have British curriculum experience in the UK or minimum 2 years’ experience teaching in an accredited British international school
- Must be able to relocate early August just in case a 2 week quarantine is necessary for entry in to the country
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationAsia, South East Asia, Bangkok, Thailand
- PositionYear 6 Teacher – Bangkok, Thailand
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11)
- Contract/position start date15/08/2021
- Duration/likely duration2 YEARS
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time8
- Minimum rate of pay£1800-3000 PER MONTH
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.