JOB TITLE – Primary Year 3 Teacher, Abu Dhabi, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Year 3 Teacher for an established British International Primary school in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The school is a popular British International Primary School with a supportive British senior leadership team.
The school caters for many different nationalities with almost half of the students being from the local area and a large number of expatriates.
The school is a fully accredited BSME and BSO inspected international school, located minutes away from Yas Island.
- Location – Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Position – Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – IMMEDIATE
- Duration – permanent
- Contract or position end date– open-ended
- Contract type– fixed contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate AED10000 per month (2000GBP) tax free salary with excellent remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE, B.Ed with QTS or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ Primary teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Primary Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to email@example.com. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationMiddle East, UAE, Abu Dhabi
- PositionYear 3 Primary Teacher, Abu Dhabi
- Type of workPrimary, Keystage 2 (age 7 11), Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.