Year 2 Primary Teacher, Hackney – September 2020
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Year 2 Primary Teacher for an Ofsted “Good” Primary school in Hackney, East London.
The school is a two-form entry mainstream Primary School which is knows as one of the highest achieving schools within the borough. They have a supportive leadership team in place as well as a strong support throughout all year groups. The school is easily accessible by public transport (bus, tube ad overground train).
The position is open to both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
- Location – Hackney, East London
- Position – Year 2 Primary Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – September 2020
- Contract type – Permanent
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Paid to scale
- Hours – Full-time working hours
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Key Stage 1 teaching experience
- Up to date Safeguarding training
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
This is ‘About the school’ and should differentiate this school and the role from any other.