As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic people to join our agency. We have a number of positions available at the moment and we are currently looking for a FE COVID-19 Monitor to start ASAP in a College in Neath. Ideally the candidate would be able to start ASAP.
* Location – Neath
* Position – COVID-19 Monitor
* Type of work – Ensuring students are following COVID-19 guidelines/policies
* Contract or position start date – ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration – On-going
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £11 per hour
* Hours – Negotiated
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* You will need a minimum of two weeks experience of working with children
* Up to date safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with us online if needed
* Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the ‘Right to Work’ in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for one.
* Registered with the EWC or be willing to apply.
* Provide two professional references.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Imogen on 02920 021 476 to discuss further.
- LocationNeath Port Talbot
- Position*URGENT* FE Covid Monitor for College in Neath
- Type of workNon Teaching & Support, Higher Education
- Contract/position start date27/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £11 per hour
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.