Prospero Teaching are looking for a Team Teach qualified TA to work in a SEMH Schools in the Birmingham area for long term and day to day supply
Team Teach Qualified TA Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Team Teach Qualified TA
• Type of work – Assisting Class teaching
• Start date – September 2021
• Likely Duration – July 2022 – ongoing supply cover
• Position end date – July 2022 – ongoing supply cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full time
• Minimum rate of pay – £70 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Team Teach Qualified Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have Team Teach and experience teaching in a special school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Team Teach TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionTEAM TEACH QUALIFIED TA NEEDED BIRMINGHAM, SEPTEMBER 2021
- Type of workPrimary, Special Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationOn Going
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.