About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work in a primary school in Lowestoft, starting ASAP.
- Experience working with children or young people is essential.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
- The school are looking for someone to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in nursery.
- The girl is very active.
Contract details for the Teaching Assistant position:
- Location – Lowestoft
- Position – Full Time Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work – Teaching Assistant in a secondary school
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – ongoing supply
- Duration / Likely Duration – until at least February half term
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £65-£70 per day
About the successful Teaching Assistant:
- Experience working with children or young people.
- Knowledge of SEND.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSuffolk, Lowestoft
- PositionTeaching Assistant (primary school) – Lowestoft
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/02/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£65 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.