Teaching Assistant, Newport
About the job
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for both Full Time and Part Time TA’s and HLTA’s to provide short-term supply cover in Schools within Newport. Bookings range from 1 day to a full half-term.
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Newport
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Start date – March 2021
- Likely Duration – Ongoing supply
- Position end date – Unknown
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time potential – Yes
- Minimum rate of pay – £65
- Hours – 8:30am-15:00 (term time only and times may vary)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
- It is essential that you have experience working in Primary or Secondary Education.
- Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- You will need to have a qualification within Education and Team Teach is desired but not essential as training can be provided.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an TA/HLTA and would like to be considered for this job, please apply below or call us on 07557 657531
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful Supply Teacher
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.