Teaching Assistant, Bournemouth and Poole, Dorset
About the job
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for Bank Teaching Assistants to work in schools across Bournemouth and Poole.
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools.
Prospero Teaching work with candidates from all backgrounds by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Bournemouth
- Position – Bank Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – Teaching Assistants – day to day and long term cover in various schools
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – Ongoing
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay – £60 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• NVQ, CACHE, Degree
• Previous experience working in a UK school
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential – we can provide this)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you’d like to earn £150 and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs, check out our Refer a Friend scheme.