Level 3 Teaching Assistant. – Rochdale.
Are you an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge within an Ofsted graded “Good” Primary Academy in Rochdale?
Prospero Teaching are working with a “Good” client school based in Rochdale. The school are looking for a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work In reception and nursery. This is a long-term role, paying between £75 and £85 per day. (Depending on experience). The post will be full time and until the end of the academic year. (July 2022)
Highlights of the post include
- Work in a “Good” school with “Outstanding” features
- Long term fixed supply post for the full academic year
- School with excellent development plans in place.
- Opportunities’ to lead afterschool clubs.
- Experience of working in EYFS is essential
- Have a Level 3 Qualification in supporting teaching and learning. (TA3)
- An Enhanced DBS on the update service.
The school is based in Rochdale, with excellent public transport links and free parking available.
The school aims to develop students with high self-esteem and positive attitudes to learning and play. The incoming Teaching Assistant will have the opportunity to work within a warm and welcoming staff team, who place an emphasis on providing a supportive and inclusive school environment.
It is essential you have a Level 3 qualification.
The school are looking to appoint the member of staff with a start date for Monday 4th April 2022. Teaching Assistants wanting to apply, please call Patrick on 07469680753 or email your CV to PatrickBu@prosperoteaching.com
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Rochdale
- PositionLevel 3 TA Rochdale
- Type of workEarly Years, Teaching Assistant
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £85 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of ‘The Best Companies To Work For’.