Support Worker – Barnsley
- Type of Provision: Adult’s Home
- Pay: £10.00p/h
- Age range on admission: 20-40 years
- Specialist services: EBD, LD, SEMH
- Qualifications: Diploma level 3 qualified or equivalent
- Shift pattern: Flexible
- Location: Barnsley
- Sleep Rate: £10.00p/h
The residents are between the ages of 20 and 40, who may have EBD and LD. As part of a valued team you provide a nurturing and homely environment for the individuals to thrive. You will be expected to set boundaries, lead by example and support the residents as much as possible, to ensure their transition to supported living is the best it can be.
This care provider offers a fantastic training and career progression.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Level 3 NVQ in Health and Social Care or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in taking part and leading inspections
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to manage the home budget
- Current enhanced DBS check
- Current driving license.
- LocationYorkshire & The Humber, South Yorkshire, Barnsley
- PositionSupport Worker – Barnsley
- Type of workSpecial Needs
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.