Supply Secondary Teacher, Barnsley
Prospero Teaching is looking for Supply Teachers to work in Secondary schools across Barnsley.
Are you an experienced Secondary Teacher looking for flexible work?
Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Primary, Secondary and SEND Schools; from small village schools to large inner-city schools.
We are looking for Teachers to cover all classes from KS3 through to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching work with both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers by helping you find your next position. Some contracts may be extend from day-to-day bookings to longer term cover.
- Location – Barnsley
- Position – Secondary Supply Teacher
- Start date – September 2021
- Contract type – Temporary • Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools needs
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £100 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionSupply Secondary Teacher – Barnsley
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.