Sports coach and Teaching Assistant – Rochdale. – April 2021.
Have you recently graduated university and looking to make the next step in your career?
Have you had a career of coaching and working in local Primary Schools?
Have you worked with Children for over 6 months?
Are you looking for work within the Education sector?
Do you have a passion for sport and to provide, engage and teach younger children?
Are you eager to assist with the teaching and learning of children?
Prospero Teaching are currently looking to recruit a Sports coach to work as a Teaching Assistant within a Primary school in Rochdale. The roles will include supporting students in Key Stage 1 and 2 within the classroom.
The successful candidate must have good knowledge of P.E and be comfortable to deliver a P.E Lesson working around the curriculum.
You will use your sports knowledge to plan and deliver extra learning to the students to engage them within their learning.
- Work with students through interventions to enhance their learning.
- Use your sports experience to enhance their engagement.
- Provide opportunities within sports.
- Ideal opportunity for students looking to gain paid experience before a PGCE in 2021.
- Oldham based School.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Passion to enhance the learning of their students.
- The knowledge to provide a safe learning environment for each student.
- A professional approach to handling difficult situations.
- Confident to delivery P.E Lessons around the national curriculum.
- Sports (BA Hons) degree or Level 1 Minimum coaching badges.
- Enhanced DBS (clean and relevant) – Can be obtained through Prospero Teaching.
- Safeguarding certificate
- Passion for providing an education through sports and interventions.
- Excellent communication skills.
What we will offer you.
- Paid experience within the Education setting.
- Dedicated staff teams.
- A possible long term contract within the School.
- A commitment to supporting your professional development to the next stage of your career.
If this role would be of interest to you, please contact Liam in the Manchester office on 0161 393 6725, alternatively, please send an up to date CV to LiamH@prosperoteaching.com
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy. If you require more information, please have a look at our website: https://prosperoteaching.com/
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management – Here’s a link to our free accredited online CPD courses https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-cpd-for-teachers/
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course https://prosperoteaching.com/free-accredited-online-safeguarding/
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend – https://prosperoteaching.com/recommend-a-friend/
- PositionSports Coach and Teaching Assistant – Rochdale
- Type of workEarly Years, Primary, Secondary, Special Needs, Cover, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA, School Management
- Contract/position start date01/04/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.