ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a SENCo to work at a primary school in Basildon for a part time position on an ongoing supply basis.
* Location – Basildon, Essex
* Position – SENCo
* Type of work – SENCo
* Contract or position start date – 1st September 2021
* Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing
* Contract or position end date (if applicable) – Uuntil half term with the possibility of extension
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time/part-time – Part Time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £130 per day
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
* QTS or QTLS
* National SENCo Award and minumum 1 year experience in the post
* Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
In-house Training and Development Team
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, or if you would like to be shortlisted for this position please apply below.
Additionally, if you have a friend or colleague who you think would be interested in this role then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEssex, Basildon
- PositionSENCo (Part Time) – Basildon
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Full/Part timePart time
- Minimum rate of pay£50 - £75 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.