Prospero Teaching are working with a friendly and welcoming Primary School in Tameside who are looking for a dedicated 1:1 Special Educational Needs Teaching Assistant to join their Early Years team. The position will begin as a long-term contract, with the potential to become permanent.
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a child 1:1 with additional needs in Early Years who has Autism and displays challenging behaviour and social difficulties. The school are looking for somebody to support them with their learning goals and to ensure they make progress throughout the term.
The school environment is culturally diverse with a welcoming atmosphere, working from a creative curriculum to make children’s learning fun and engaging.
As a new member of experienced support staff, you will be given access to a range of CPD opportunities. Your day will involve liaising regularly with the class teacher to provide consistent support.
- Location – Ashton, Tameside
- Position – 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
- Contract or position start date – September 2021
- Full time/part time – Full Time, Long Term
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATION
- Experience working in a UK school.
- Minimum 12 months experience support children or adults with Special Educational Needs.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year, Prospero offer a free online Safeguarding course.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application at a cost of £46
- Provide two professional child/education related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV and send to Kayley at email@example.com or call the Manchester office on 0161 393 6725.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Tameside
- PositionSEN Teaching Assistant – Early Years
- Type of workEarly Years, Early Years SEN
- Contract/position start date21/09/2021
- Full/Part time8.30AM - 3.30PM MONDAY - FRIDAY
- Minimum rate of payUp to £70 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.