SEN Teaching Assistant
Prospero Teaching are currently recruiting for a caring and compassionate SEN Teaching Assistant to work at an inclusive and supportive primary school in Cheadle, Stockport.
About the role:
- 1:1 for a student with Autism, ADHD and Speech and Language delay in Upper Key Stage 2
- Working with challenging behaviour
- You must have strong behaviour management skills with a strong ability to build positive relationships and promote positive behaviour
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Cheadle, Stockport
* Position – SEN Teaching Assistant
* Start date – ASAP
* End date (if applicable) – July 2022
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours – 8:30 – 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Previous experience working with students/young people with Autism
– Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable
– Ideally you will have a Level 2 TA qualification or higher
– Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Alex in the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is the premier provider of Primary Teachers, Secondary Teachers and Support Staff to Schools, Colleges and Nurseries. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationCheadle, Greater Manchester
- PositionSEN Teaching Assistant
- Type of workPrimary, Primary SEN
- Contract/position start date20/09/2021
- Full/Part time08:30 - 15:30
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Prior experience supporting Autism and Speech and Language difficulties.
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.