Newly Qualified Teachers are always welcome to apply.
- Location – Skipton
- Position – SEN Teacher
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Long term
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temp
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Negotiable
- Hours – 8:30am – 4:30pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS, QTLS, PGCE, EYTS or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a UK school
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If this is the job for you then please ‘Apply Now’
Rate of pay is dependent on current grade, experience and payroll method.
Prospero Teaching is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing.
- LocationSkipton, North Yorkshire
- PositionSEN Teacher – Skipton
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teacher
- Contract/position start date27/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£100 - £185 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.