Prospero Teaching are looking for experienced SEMH Teacher for Primary SEMH school in the Birmingham area to cover short term and long term cover starting September 2021
The Candidate Must have experience in SEMH/PRU settings
SEMH Teacher for a Primary SEMH school Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – SEMH Teacher for a SEMH school
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – September 2021
• Likely Duration – Ongoing cover July 2022
• Position end date – Ongoing cover July 2022
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £130
• Maximum rate of pay – £130 – pay negotiable
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEMH Teacher for a Primary SEMH school Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching in a special school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEMH Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSEMH TEACHER, BIRMINGHAM, SEPTEMBER 2021
- Type of workSEN Support, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationONGOING
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.