Prospero Teaching are looking for a Secondary Math Teacher required to start in January 2021 for a secondary schools in the Leicester area, full time Monday to Friday till July 2021
• Location – Leicester
• Position – Math teacher
• Type of work – KS3/4 GCSE
• Start date – January 2021
• Likely Duration – Until end of academic year
• Position end date – July 2021
• Contract type – Temporary
• 4 or 5 days a week
• Minimum rate of pay – £130 – pay negotiable
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have QTS and experience teaching up to GCSE Math
in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Secondary Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionSECONDARY MATH TEACHER, LEICESTER, JANUARY 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Maths, Teacher
- Contract/position start date31/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.