Prospero Teaching are looking for a Science Teacher to start a full-time job starting January 2022.
The ideal Science teacher will work in an Ofsted Good, mixed, secondary school in Kilburn. The school is diverse, inclusive and is a popular secondary school in the local area.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL AND SCIENCE CONTRACT:
• We are looking for a Science teacher to start in January 2022 in a mainstream secondary school in Cricklewood, Camden
• Solid Science department
• 16 teachers currently in the department and 4 technicians, also a subject specific TA
• bespoke KS3 curriculum based on the National Curriculum for Science and at KS4 we follow Edexcel Combined Science and Separate Sciences (for a couple of classes).
• Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
ABOUT THE SUCCESSFUL SCIENCE TEACHER:
• Qualified Science’s teacher – UK or Overseas Science’s teacher
• Experience teaching KS3 and KS4 Science’s
• You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent
• Experience teaching in the UK is not essential
• You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management
• You will be proactive and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways
CONTRACT DETAILS FOR THE SCIENCE’S TEACHER POSITION:
• Location – Cricklewood, Camden
• Position – Full Time Science’s Teacher
• Type of work – Science teaching in a secondary school
• Start date – Jan 2022 – 2 months
• Contract type – temporary
• Duration / Likely Duration – 2 months
• Full time/part time – Full time 5 days
• Minimum rate of pay – in line with the main pay scale
TO BE ELIGIBLE THE SCIENCE’S TEACHER MUST HAVE / BE:
• Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
• A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
• Lots of energy and enthusiasm
• The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun
• Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with parents / carers
• A positive role model
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Science’s vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationGreater London, London, North West London
- PositionScience teaching job, Camden, January 2022
- Type of workSecondary
- Contract/position start date25/11/2021
- Duration/likely durationno end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)3_terms
- Full/Part time8 hours per day
- Minimum rate of payin line with your payscale
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.