Science Teacher is required to start in a ‘Good’ School based in Bow, East London
KS3 & KS4 (KS5 will be discussed later)
I’m seeking a Science teacher who is able to start in a thriving and supportive school based in Bow, this is located in East London
This position is starting in September 2021 and is open to NQT’s or experienced teachers. The ideal science teacher will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join their successful department.
You would be required to deliver excellent subject knowledge to KS3, KS4 and KS5. This medium size school has outstanding facilities.
This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
SCIENCE TEACHING INFORMATION:
• The position is open to both Science NQT’s and experienced Science teachers.
• You will be joining a successful, well-structured department.
• The Science Department boasts a range of state of the art facilities including a range of instruments and Science suites.
• This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
• Science is taught at year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
• The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
SCIENCE TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
Location East London – Bow
Position Science teacher
Type of work KS3 / KS4 / KS5
Contract or position starting date September 2021
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temp to perm
Full time/part time Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay PAY TO SCALE
Hours 8am – 3:30pm or 4:00pm, plus parents’ evenings
SCIENCE TEACHERS EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
QTS or equivalent
PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
Science related degree
- LocationLeytonstone, North East London, East London
- PositionScience Teacher - East London - April Start
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date19/04/2021