Are you an experienced School Administrator looking for the next step in your career? If so, please see below for exciting new opportunities working for the market leader in education recruitment, Prospero Teaching…
Prospero Teaching is in need of an experienced Administrator to join a lovely Primary School in Bristol.
This is a permanent position from Sept 2021.
• Location – Bristol
• Position – Administrator Officer
• Start date – Sept 2021
• Duration – Contract
• End date – TBC – Expected July 2022
• The minimum rate of pay –£10 per hour
• Hours – 8.30 – 4.00 (roughly/term times only)
Main duties include: Ordering, paying invoices and using spreadsheets to record school fund transactions. The right candidate will have experience with Sims.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Previous Admin experience
• Must have Sims experience
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Have an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• be able to provide two professional references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For more information, please contact Sian at the Bristol Office on 01173322575 or email@example.com
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
At Prospero Teaching we can offer you:
– Teaching roles locally to you
– A variety of full time, part time, long term and permanent positions
– A wide range of teaching environments and age groups
– Opportunities to widen your current teaching experiences
- PositionSchool Administrator – Bristol
- Type of workSchool Management
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.