Prospero Teaching are experiencing a high demand for short term and daily cover across Tameside and Oldham. We are looking to recruit Teachers who have the flexibility to work in a variety of schools on a short term basis. We are particularly interested in hearing from teachers that have qualified within the last two years and want to gain experience in different schools. Placements can be as short as half a day or as long as a full school term.
There are a number of benefits for working for Prospero Teaching;
- Opportunity to work in your choice of schools
- Pay rates are £100 – £150
- Work around you availability.
- Build your experiences in a variety of Key Stages
As part of the recruitment process you will need to complete a DBS (formerly known as Criminal Record Bureau) application and will also be required to register with the Update Service as a condition of working on the Bureau.
If you wish to apply them please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Manchester office on 0161 393 6725.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Tameside
- PositionPrimary School Teacher – Supply
- Type of workPrimary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£75 - £150 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.