Part Time 2:1 Outreach Teaching Assistant, Ipswich
Prospero Teaching are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work on a 2:1 basis alongside a Tutor with a student in Ipswich.
- You will be working alongside a Tutor on a 2:1 basis with a student in Ipswich.
- The student has SEN including Autism and Social, Emotional and Mental Health difficulties.
- Sessions will take place in a local venue.
- The position is part time; 3 hours a day, 3 days a week.
Contract Details for Part Time 2:1 Outreach Teaching Assistant position:
- Location – Ipswich
- Position – Teaching Assistant
- Type of work – teaching Assistant on a 2:1 basis
- Start date – ASAP
- Contract type – Temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Full time/part time – Part time 3 hours per day, 3 days a week
- Minimum rate of pay – £14 per hour
Experience, Training and Qualifications required for the Part Time 2:1 Outreach Teaching Assistant position:
- QTS or QTLS is preferred
- Minimum of degree level in tuition subject
- Experience working with Students with SEMH or LAC would be advantageous.
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
To be eligible for the Part Time 2:1 Outreach Teaching Assistant position through Prospero Teaching you must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this Tutoring role, then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSuffolk, Ipswich
- PositionPart Time 2:1 Outreach Teaching Assistant, Ipswich
- Type of workSpecial Needs, SEN Support
- Contract/position start date27/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of payUp to £14 per hour
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.