NQT’s Needed South Yorkshire
Ready to start your teaching career?
Wanting to make sure you find the right positions for you NQT year?
Want to know what options you have?
Prospero Teaching are looking for NQT’s for new positions starting in September 2021 long term or day to day!
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Sheffield
- Position – NQT
- Start date – September 2021
- Likely Duration – Ongoing
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full-time or part time available
- Minimum rate of pay – £110 – Negotiable Pay
- Hours – 8:20am-15:30pm (term time only)
Training and Qualifications
- Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an NQT and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 01145534370.
Many schools also book teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days’ work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements. Prospero Teaching can help with your job search. Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Sheffield
- PositionNQT – Sheffield
- Type of workPrimary, Secondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.