Math Teacher – Swansea
About the job
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Maths Teacher to provide long-term cover at a Secondary School within the Swansea area. The placement is full time
Supply Teacher Contract/Position Details
- Location – Swansea
- Position – Math Teacher
- Type of work – Class teaching, marking, assessment where applicable
- Start date – September 2020
- Likely Duration – On going
- Contract type – Temporary
- Minimum rate of pay – £127.72
- Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only – times may vary)
- Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
It is essential that you have QTS and experience working in Secondary Education.
- Up to date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
- Strong Behaviour Management skills are a must
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching,
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with online update service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
If you are a Maths Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please apply below or call us on 01792 341 180.
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management