Level 3 SEN TA 1:1
Prospero Teaching are looking for SEN TA with experience of working with children with Autism to work in schools in the Barnsley area for September 2021 on long term cover and day to day supply, full time and part time roles available.
Experience with Autism is essential
SEN Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
* Location –Barnsley
* Position – SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Type of work – Class teaching assistant
* Start date – September 2021
* Contract type – Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay – £70
* Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
SEN TA Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEN Teaching assistant experience, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teaching Assistant and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0114 553 4370
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEN Supply Teaching Assistant
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationSouth Yorkshire, Barnsley
- PositionLevel 3 SEN Teaching Assistant – Barnsley
- Type of workSpecial Needs, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date
- Duration/likely duration
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)half_term
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.