Prospero Teaching are looking for Teaching Assistants to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various primary schools in the Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Primary Supply Teaching Assistant Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Teaching Assistant
• Type of work – Class teaching (Keystage 1 and Keystage 2)
• Start date – September 2020
• Likely Duration – Ongoing
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £65 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teaching Assistant Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• It is essential that you have completed your level 3 or higher and have experience of working in a school
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong work ethic is a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Primary TA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
- PositionLevel 3, Primary Teaching Assistants needed, Short and Long-Term Roles
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date07/09/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.