Learning Support Assistant Required in Havering ASAP:
• The position is open to Learning Support Assistants that have experience in both primary or secondary as they are transferable skills.
• You will be joining a successful school that can provide multiple opportunities
• This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
• You’ll be working with a student on a 1:1 basis (Gender and specific needs will be confirmed at a later point)
• The school is located in well-served location for transport however there is no parking on site.
Learning Support Assistant:
Location: East London – Havering
Position: Learning Support Assistant
Type of work : Supporting the designated student with their specific needs, ideally someone who has a wide range of experience.
Contract or position starting date: December 2021 / January 2022
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – ASAP On-going
Full time/part time: Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay : £80 – £110 per day depending on experience
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00pm, plus parents’ evenings
Learning Support Assistant, Training & Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree (Desirable)
A real passion to get into teaching
Experience working as a teaching assistant / Experience working with a wide range of Special education needs (Desirable but not essential)
Reliable, Punctual and Committed (Essential)
If you would like me to put you forward for this role, please do contact me on email@example.com with your CV or you can contact me directly on 02074046383.
Please note that those short-listed will be contacted, and we cannot give feedback at the moment.
- LocationEast London
- PositionLearning Support Assistant Required in Havering
- Type of workSecondary
- Contract/position start date13/12/2021
- Duration/likely durationOngoing
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part timeFull School Day
- Minimum rate of pay£80 - £110
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.