Prospero Teaching is working with a ‘Good’ school in the Greenwich area in need of a Learning Support Assistant, on a temporary, and for the right person, permanent basis.
About the School and Contract
- Choice of day to day or permanent contracts.
- Immediate start, depending on availability of successful Learning Support Assistant.
- Some 1:1 support for students with Autism.
- A progressive and supportive school.
About The Successful Learning Support Assistant
- SEN environment experience.
- Passion and motivation to promote progression and development and help all students reach their full potential.
- Have strong behaviour management skills.
- Experience working with secondary aged pupils.
- Liaise and take instruction from staff and peers.
- Excellent pay rates of £70 – £95 depending on experience.
The Learning Support Assistant Must
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS certificate registered with the update service
- Be able to provide two references that cover the last two years of employment.
- Provide proof of eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Fully up to date CV covering complete career history.
If this job not for you but you have a friend you think might enjoy it? Recommend them to us and you could be eligible for a £150 fee via our Refer a friend link
At Prospero Teaching we bring the best teaching jobs in the U.K. and London to newly qualified & experienced teachers, matching the right school to your specific needs. Whether you want to work as a Science Teacher in London or a Physical Education Teaching Assistant in Manchester the possibilities are endless. Since 2000 we’ve been helping teachers from many countries including Canada, Belgium, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and so on. Find the teaching job you’ve been dreaming of.
- PositionLearning Support Assistant - London, Greenwich
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date21/04/2021