JOB TITLE – Business & Economics Teacher – AS/A2
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are seeking an exciting and innovative teacher who can offer Business Studies and Economics to KS5. This is a long-term supply role which starts after the half-term.
* High achieving school in Trafford/Cheshire
* November 2021 start
* Full time position, five days a week
* Minimum rate £125/day
* Timetabled hours, plus extra (if cover is needed/you are available), plus parents evenings and meetings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fully qualified teacher (PGCE/QTS/QTLS)
- Genuine AS/A2 Economics AND Business Studies Specialist
- Innovative and creative teaching strategies and lessons
- Aim to strive towards good and outstanding standards
- ICT capable with interactive whiteboards etc.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional references
* Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* In-house Training and Development Team
* A dedicated Consultant
If you would be interested to find out more information on this vacancy, please call the Manchester office on 0161 393 6725 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- LocationGreater Manchester, Bolton
- PositionKS5 Business & Economics Teacher
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/11/2021
- Full/Part timeMonday to Friday, 8.30 - 3.30
- Minimum rate of pay£120 - £185 per day
- Experience of AS/A2/KS5 Economics is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of AS/A2/KS5 Business Studies is ESSENTIAL
- Confident teacher who can improve outcomes
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.