KS2 Intervention teachers – North London
About the job
4Prospero Teaching is currently looking for a KS2 Intervention teachers – to work with a range of schools in the area of Brent
- Location – Brent
- Position – KS2 Intervention teacher
- Type of work – To look after after a group of low ability students
- Contract or position start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Case dependent
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – On going
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Long Term/temp
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £75 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm : Mon – Fri (term time only)
To be eligible for this role, you must:
- Currently have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to process one with us?
- Hold relevant experience teaching and delivering sessions to KS1 pupils?
- Have relevant experience supporting pupils with additional needs?
- Have relevant experience supporting pupils across primary ages?
- Have a strong understanding of the importance of child protection?
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to work well as part of a team?
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team