JOB TITLE – Key Stage 3 Humanities Teacher, Doha, Qatar
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Key Stage 3 Humanities Teacher for a CIS, BSME, BSO, QNSA, Edexcel and IB World School accredited all through school in Doha, Qatar.
The school was established and opened in October 1997 and is a co-educational comprehensive International school in Doha, Qatar. It offers international education to students from pre-school to Year 13 and the student body comprises of over 85 nationalities.
The school is lead by a predominantly British Senior Leadership team and is highly supportive of its teachers and staff.
They are looking for an experienced Humanities teacher to join their expanding Humanities Department for the next academic year.
- Location – Doha, Qatar
- Position – Humanities Teacher
- Type of work – Key Stage 3 Humanities Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – 1st September 2019
- Duration– 2 years; until end of the academic year (July 2021)
- Contract or position end date– July 2021
- Contract type – 2 year contract
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM rate 10,000 Qatari Riyals (£2100) per month, tax free salary and excellent remuneration package (NB this is the minimum salary and will depend on your number of years teaching)
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm, plus parents evenings, etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE or B.Ed with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year Humanities teaching experience in the UK
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Key Stage 3 Humanities Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Middle East, Qatar, Doha
- PositionKey Stage 3 Humanities Teacher - relocation to Doha, Qatar
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 3
- Contract/position start date01/09/2019