HLTA ROLE, ERDINGTON, ASAP
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for a HLTA for a school in Birmingham starting ASAP till July 2020, working full time, Monday to Friday as a Year 5 HLTA
HLTA Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – HLTA – Intervention
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – ASAP
• Likely Duration – July 2020
• Position end date – July 2020
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £100 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
• It is essential that you have experience teaching in a school setting in either a permanent or supply cover role.
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a HLTA and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.