Prospero Teaching is looking for a HLTA for a Primary school in Bradford.
- Location – Bradford
- Position – HLTA
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Full time
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationBradford, Calderdale, Wakefield, Huddersfield, Keighley, Kirklees, Leeds, Pontefract
- PositionHLTA – Bradford Area
- Type of workPrimary, Teaching Assistant
- Contract/position start date01/09/2019
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.