Prospero Teaching are looking for a Health and Social Care Teacher to start in September. This is to work in a mainstream secondary school in the Grays area and will be to cover a maternity leave.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Health and Social Care Teacher to start in September in a secondary school in the Grays area.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS4 and KS5 students.
- NQTS are welcome to apply.
- You will have LSAs to support you where necessary.
- The SLT are experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Health and Social Care Teacher:
- Hold QTS or QTLS.
- Hold a relevant related degree.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Health and Social Teacher Care position:
- Location – Grays
- Position – Full Time Teacher or NQT
- Type of work – teaching in a secondary school
- Start date – September 2021
- Contract type – maternity cover
- Duration / Likely Duration – maternity cover
- Full time/part time – Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay – £130 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Health and Social Care Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEssex, Grays
- PositionHealth and Social Care Teacher – Grays – September 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Full/Part timeFull time
- Minimum rate of pay£130 - £160 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.