Prospero Teaching is working with a Secondary school in the borough of Barnet who is looking for a Geography Teacher to join the school starting in January 2021 teaching KS3-4.
This role would see you joining a school with good behaviour and lots of opportunities for development and CPD offered. The school is supportive and welcoming and will make you feel a part of the school very quickly. The role would see you teaching Geography at Key stage 3 and some Key stage 4.
The role will be full time (5 days per week) and is due to begin in January 2021
- Location – Barnet, London
- Position – Teacher of Geography
- Type of work – Teacher
- Contract or position start date – January 4th, 2021
- Contract or position end date (if applicable) – 1 Year minimum
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) –Temp to perm
- Full time/part-time – Full Time
- The minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate of £145
- Hours – 8:30 am – 3:30 pm, plus parents evenings, school trips/events
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent (Unqualified Teachers with recent UK Teaching experience can be considered)
- Recent experience teaching Geography to KS4/GCSE level
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year desirable however not essential
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS GEOGRAPHY TEACHING ROL THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer a successful Geography candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationNorth West London, Finchley, Barnet, High Barnet, East Finchley, Woodside Park, Hendon, Oakleigh Park, Southgate
- PositionGeography teaching job, Barnet, January 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.