Acting as a work-finding service, we provide supply cover to a range of Secondary Schools; from small village schools to large secondary schools. We are looking for Supply Teacher to cover all classes from Ks3 to KS5 and who have strong behaviour management skills and are passionate about teaching.
Prospero Teaching are currently seeking experienced, dynamic and flexible School teachers in London and the surrounding areas who are interested in working in a variety of client schools on a day to day supply basis. At Prospero Teaching we are looking for supply teachers who are located in London and want daily supply work in that area.
Due to the growing demand of our Prosepro clients, we are looking to recruit a number of reliable supply teachers (secondary teachers & SEN teachers) with good behaviour management who are available for daily / short term supply or long-term absences.
We will work around your schedule and preferences, so whether you are seeking a day’s work here and there, or something more regular and consistent we will do our very best to help you as a teacher.
- Location – Barnet and Surrounding areas
- Position – Supply Teacher
- Type of work – Supply Teacher – day to day and long-term cover in various schools
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – Day to day bookings, with the potential for extension depending on schools
- End date (if applicable) – N/A
- Contract type – Temporary
- Full time/part time – Part time and full time depending on schools/supply teacher needs
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £150 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day), half day (am or pm), individual lesson cover
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS/ PGCE/ B’Ed or equivalent teaching degree
- Previous experience working in a UK school
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationLondon, Barnet
- PositionFlexible Supply Teaching / Supply Teachers – Barnet
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher, Cover
- Contract/position start date20/04/2020
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.