As one of the fastest growing agencies in the UK, Prospero are looking for a dedicated, reliable and enthusiastic Teacher to join a large secondary school in Newtown.
We are currently working with a secondary school in Newtown who are seeking a English teacher to start a fixed term contract with the possibility of permanency for the right candidate.
* Location – Newtown
* Position – English Teacher
* Type of work – KS3/KS4 English Teacher
* Contract or position start date – September 21
* Duration / Likely Duration – 6 Months
* Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – Temporary
* Full time/part time – Full time
* Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate £138.56 per day
* Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
*PGCE or similar
*QTS or equivalent
*Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (we can assist)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
*Hold Right to Work in the UK
*Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
*Provide two professional child related references
To register your interest in becoming a Teacher with Prospero Teaching in the Newtown area please send your CV to Lawrence or Jess at – Lawrence@prosperoteaching.com/Jessica.Cole@prosperoteaching.com. Alternatively call Lawrence on 02920 021476 and they will discuss the role in greater detail.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
*Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
*In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationNewtown, Powys
- PositionEnglish Teacher – Newtown, Powys
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£138.56 - £140 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.