JOB TITLE – English Language Teacher – China
English Language Teachers are required for various primary and secondary schools across the major cities of China.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
- Prospero Teaching are excited to team up with a leading, accredited provider of international English Language Teachers in China, who require additional teachers to join their esteemed kindergarten, elementary and secondary schools.
- There are a range of opportunities for experienced and qualified ESL Teachers, as well as new graduates looking to embark on their first overseas teaching opportunity.
- ESL teachers receive competitive salaries, accommodation, annual flight allowance, medical insurance, induction, intensive training, relocation support and visa. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable international teaching experience in one of the most exciting countries in the world.
- Schools are specially selected by the company and are all situated close to public transport links, amenities and accommodation.
- There are options to teach in Kindergartens, elementary and secondary schools.
- For graduates without an English Language teaching qualification, the company provide FREE TEFL training.
- Location – various cities across China
- Position – English Language Teacher
- Type of work – English Language Teacher
- Contract or position start date – Flexible 2021 / 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration – 1 or 2 year contracts available
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – 1 or 2 year contract
- Minimum rate of pay – Minimum rate – GBP 1500 – 2500 per month DOE plus accommodation, medical insurance, visa, residence permit and flight allowance
- Hours – 20 hours per week
- Extras – 24 hour hotline, CPD and training, paid Chinese national holidays, free hotel accommodation upon arrival
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The successful candidate will have a degree and ideally a TEFL / TESOL / CELTA qualification
- Strong graduate candidates will receive option to complete TEFL course on the job
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Be from UK, Ireland, US, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand or Australia
- Be educated up to minimum degree level
- Possess complete fluency in English language (spoken and written)
- Have clean criminal background check (DBS / ACRO / police check)
If you would like to be considered for the role of English Language Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationOverseas Outside UK, Asia, East Asia, Shanghai, Hangzhou, China, Dalian, Beijing, Nanjing, Tianjin, Chongqing, Luoyang, Wuhan, Chengdu, Kunming
- PositionEnglish Language Teacher – China
- Type of workEarly Years, Primary, Secondary, English, English Language Teaching, ELT, Graduate TA, International
- Contract/position start date06/09/2021
- Duration/likely duration1-2 YEARS
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part timeFull time
- Minimum rate of pay£1500-2500 per month + accommodation + flights + training + medical insurance + travel etc