Drama Teacher is required to start in a School based in Gillingham, Kent
KS3 & KS4 Drama (+ English – Desirable)
I’m seeking a Drama teacher that can teach English (desirable – not essential) who can start in a thriving and supportive school based in Gillingham, this is located in Kent.
This position is starting in September 2021 and is open to NQT’s or experienced teachers. The ideal Drama or Drama/English teacher will be committed, positive and a versatile teacher to join their successful department.
You would be required to deliver excellent subject knowledge to KS3 and KS4. This a medium size and mixed sex school has outstanding facilities.
This school prides themselves on creating a positive and respectful learning environment. It also offers extra free training in school, CPD training is also taking place where staff can get involved.
SCIENCE TEACHING INFORMATION:
• The position is open to both Drama or Drama/English NQT’s and experienced Drama or Drama/English teachers.
• You will be joining a successful, well-structured department.
• This school offer a range of professional development opportunities.
• Drama or Drama/English is taught at year 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11.
• The school is located in well-served location for transport and parking is available onsite.
SCIENCE TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS
Location Gillingham, Kent
Position Drama or Drama/English teacher
Type of work KS3 / KS4
Contract or position starting date September 2021
Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – perm
Full time/part time Full time ONLY
Minimum rate of pay PAY TO SCALE- Inner London
Hours 8am – 3:30pm or 4:00pm, plus parents’ evenings
SCIENCE TEACHERS EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS:
QTS or equivalent
PGCE / SCITT / TEACH FIRST
English related degree
- LocationKent, South East London
- PositionDrama Teacher - Permanent - Kent
- Type of workSecondary (age 11 18)
- Contract/position start date04/09/2021