Design technology Graduate teaching posts
Immediate start, fast track to interview – No filling out endless application forms!
Are you interested in working in becoming a Teacher?
Are you looking for your first Design technology Graduate job?
Want to be paid while learning?
Look no further!
Prospero Teaching is actively seeking Design technology graduates to support students in a secondary school in Barnet with GCSE Design technology .
We are seeking Design technology Graduates with a degree in any subject (Graphics, Resistant Materials, Product Design, Textiles and more) to join schools across Barnet to support students with learning difficulties with a view to becoming a trainee teacher.
We are seeking a Design technology Graduate with strong subject knowledge, good communication skills, someone dedicated. A positive role model and who want to learn, grow and develop while building rapport with students, teachers, and parents.
WHAT DOES THE DESIGN TECHNOLOGY GRADUATE TEACHING ROLE INVOLVE:
- supporting the class teacher and students during lessons
- 1:1 sessions supporting in Design technology specifically
- Running intervention groups
- Working with other departments.
What support will I be given as a Design technology Graduate?
You’ll be given training, guidance and support by an experienced consultant at Prospero, our Training and Development Team as well as from the school. Training and CPD sessions are also offered. The school, ahead of time, will provide you with extended information, resources and strategies for supporting learners, behaviour management guidance, group and 1:1 training from qualified, experienced passionate staff.
As a Design technology Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be exposed to students of various abilities, you will need to analyse data and build up your ability to raise attainment using skills, lesson plans, numeracy, and literacy tasks to raise attainment. Again, this will build your knowledge of how students are monitored, data is analysed and attainment is raised and students are managed more effectively by teachers.
Design technology Graduate teaching hours and pay:
- Full-time school hours, 8.20am – 3.45pm, Monday to Friday.
- You will be required to run an after school club once a week until 4.30pm and attend a departmental meeting once a week.
- The role is paid weekly and is at a daily rate of £80 per day.
- The school and Prospero teaching endeavour to support your career at every stage, both offering you a variety of CPD courses to enrich and progress your career further.
If this Design technology Graduate teaching assistant role has sparked your interest and you would like to hear more about this teaching position, then please apply to this ad with your updated CV.
The school is extremely keen to interview any suitable Design technology Graduate as soon as possible.
Know a Design technology Graduate interested in exploring teaching in Barnet, London? If so, please refer us their details and CV over to us and you will be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply)
Please note that any candidates who are deemed as unsuitable for this job will not be contacted due to the high volume of applications we receive.
This advert has been posted by Prospero teaching on behalf of one of our schools.
- LocationEngland, South East England, Greater London, London, North West London, Stanmore, Finchley, Colindale, North London, Barnet, High Barnet, East Finchley, Woodside Park, Hendon, Oakleigh Park, Southgate
- PositionDesign technology Graduate teaching assistant, Sept 2021
- Type of workSecondary, Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4, Teaching Assistant, Graduate TA
- Contract/position start date01/09/2021
- Duration/likely durationno end date
- Contract type (temp/perm/term to perm)4_terms
- Full/Part time7 hours per day
- Minimum rate of pay£80 per day
No experience required
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.