JOB TITLE – DT Teacher vacancy – Bury Secondary School – January 2021 or Sooner
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero teaching are seeking an exciting and innovative teacher of DT for an “Outstanding” Secondary School. The role will be to start around January 2021, but if you are available sooner, the school would love to see you. The role will be to cover across all areas of DT within Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 so you would need to be comfortable and able to teach all aspects of the curriculum.
• Bury Secondary school
• DT Teacher KS3/KS4 Classes
• January 2021 Start
• Full time
• Minimum rate £110 per day
• 8:30 am – 4pm, plus parents evenings
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fully qualified teacher
- DT specialist capable of all teaching topics within KS3 and KS4
- Innovative and creative teaching strategies and lessons
- Aim to strive towards good and outstanding standards
- ICT capable with interactive whiteboards etc.
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional references
• Qualifications (QTS)
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• In-house Training and Development Team
• A dedicated Consultant
If you would be interested to find out more information on this vacancy, please call the Manchester office on 0161 393 6725 or Email email@example.com
- PositionDesign and Technology Teacher – Secondary School – Bury
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.