We are delighted to be working in partnership with a secondary school in North Manchester, they are looking to secure the services of an outstanding graduate who can operate as a COVER SUPERVISOR, on a temporary full time basis as soon as possible.
The role of the Cover Supervisor is invaluable, your main responsibilities will be to provide short-term cover for absent teaching staff. This could be across any subject in Secondary Schools – but don’t worry, you don’t need to be an expert in every subject! All the work will be set, and you will be responsible for maintaining discipline and behaviour standards, whilst providing clear instruction and guidance to the pupils.
All staff are encouraged to join in the lively, welcoming extra curricular calendar. Whether it is staff sports, the evening “boot camp” for staff, music, performance, chess etc
- Location – North Manchester,
- Position – Cover Supervisor
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration / Likely Duration – 5 weeks initially
- Full time/part time -Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – £70 per day
- Hours – 8:30 am – 4pm (full day)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Hold a degree at a good classification
- Have some experience of working with children/young people (which we can reference)
- Be available immediately
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- LocationMiddleton, Greater Manchester
- PositionCover Supervisor – North Manchester
- Type of workSecondary, Cover Supervisor
- Contract/position start date27/09/2021
- Full/Part time8:30am - 4pm Monday to Friday
- Minimum rate of pay£70 - £80 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.