Cover Supervisor – Birmingham Secondary Schools
About the job
Prospero Teaching are looking for Cover Supervisors to provide short-term and long term supply cover in various secondary schools in the Birmingham area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Supply Cover Supervisor Contract/Position Details
• Location – Birmingham
• Position – Cover Supervisor
• Type of work – Class teaching
• Start date – ASAP
• Likely Duration – Ongoing Temporary Cover
• Contract type – Temporary
• Full-time potential
• Minimum rate of pay – £65 – Negotiable Pay
• Hours – 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Cover Supervisor Experience, Training and Qualifications:
• though it is not essential that you have completed your level 3 or higher we do need candidates to have experience of working in a school
• Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
• Strong work ethic is a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
• Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
• Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
• Provide two professional child related references.
If you are a Cover Supervisor and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on 0121 227 2430.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.