Computer Science Teacher, September 2020 Start, Redbridge
About the job
Computer Science Teacher, Redbridge, September 2020, KS3, KS4 and KS5
Are you an experienced, driven, highly motivated Computer Science teacher?
Prospero Teaching is seeking a qualified Computer Science teacher to join a beautiful school based in East London, Redbridge.
We are looking to appoint an inspiring, passionate Computer Science teacher in a secondary school in Redbridge. The successful Computer Science teacher will join the school on a long term contract starting as soon as possible, with a view to going permanent for the right candidate.
You will have to share you subject knowledge to KS3, KS4, (KS5 students if you have experience). You will be working closely with colleagues in the department to contribute to achieving excellent outcomes for each student.
The school are ideally looking for a full time Computer Science teacher who can also teach across ICT, experience of KS5 Computer Science will be an advantage.
The School are looking for an experienced or a newly qualified Computer Science teacher to take on this full-time teaching role.
You will need to be an innovative and dynamic teacher, who is able to bring creativity to the classroom to enthuse the students and keep their interest.
BUSINESS STUDIES TEACHER CONTRACT DETAILS:
- Location East London – Redbridge
- Position Business Studies teacher
- Type of work KS3 / KS4 / KS5 ( only with experience)
- Contract or position starting date September 2020
- Contract type (temp/perm/temp to perm) – temp to perm
- Full time/part time Full time ONLY
- Minimum rate of pay INLINE WITH YOUR PAYSCALE – Outer London pay
- Hours 8am – 3:30pm, plus parents’ evenings
To be eligible you must:
- Be a qualified teacher (ideally PGCE, GTP, BEd, Cert Ed, BA with QTS)
• Have UK teaching experience
• Be a UK resident or be eligible to work in the UK
• Hold a current and up to date DBS disclosure
• Be creative and innovative
• Encourage students to reach their full potential
Please note – the start date of this position may be delayed following the Department for Education guidance – COVID-19: school closures. Prospero Teaching will keep the successful applicant updated subject to school re-opening dates