JOB TITLE – Computer Science Teacher, Bahrain, January 2021
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching are working in partnership with an established school in Bahrain to recruit a Computer Science teacher to join them in January 2021 and teach across KS3 – KS5.
This school has been established for over 50 years and has an outstanding international reputation and is widely recognised as one of the best British schools overseas.
Offering a consistently excellent record of academic success, this not-for-profit school also offer a comprehensive programme of extracurricular activities and personal development opportunities making it a popular choice for parents in Bahrain.
In every aspect, this school is graded ‘Outstanding’ and is a member of the British Schools in the Middle East Accreditation Programme, the prestigious HMC and IAPS.
- Location – North Central Bahrain
- Position – KS3 – KS5 Computer Science Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher – planning, preparation, marking, parents evenings etc
- Contract or position start date – January 2021
- Duration – Permanent
- Contract type – Open ended
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – approximately £3000 – £5000 per month (tax free, with excellent remuneration package including family visa, medical insurance, education allowance and accommodation allowance)
- Hours – 7:30 am – 4:30pm : Sunday – Thursday (term time only)
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE, B.Ed with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Computer Science teaching experience in the UK
- Experience teaching up to KS5
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold a recognised teaching certificate
- Hold an enhanced police clearance certificate or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Computer Science Teacher please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: email@example.com. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
- PositionComputer Science Teacher, Bahrain – tax free £3000 – £5000 per month
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date01/01/2021
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.