Are you a qualified/experienced support worker?
Want to make a difference to those who need it most?
Prospero Teaching are on the look out for experienced English Teachers and 1:1 tutors to help Primary and Secondary aged students across the Manchester area.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location – Bury
* Position – PART TIME Support worker / teaching assistant
* Start date – September 21
* Duration / Likely Duration – on going
* Part time – 3 hours per day – 12pm – 3pm
* £16 per hour
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Quaified/experienced support worker
- Previous experience of working with young children on 1:1 basis
- Proven track record of improving students performances
- SEN experience
- Teaching Assistant qualifications desirable
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
– Hold Right to Work in the UK
– Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
– Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click ‘apply now.’
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact the Manchester branch:
0161 393 6725
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- LocationGreater Manchester, Bury
- PositionChildens Support Worker
- Type of workEarly Years, Early Years SEN
- Contract/position start date27/09/2021
- Full/Part timeMonday to Friday / 12pm - 3pm (term time)
- Minimum rate of payUp to £16 per hour
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.