Prospero Teaching are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to start in January 2022. This is to work in a secondary school in Brentwood.
About the school and contract:
- We are looking for a Business Studies Teacher to start in January.
- You will be focusing on teaching KS4 and KS5 students.
- The department is experienced and supportive with specialists in all areas.
- Full time (5 days a week) teaching position including planning and marking.
About the successful Business Studies Teacher:
- Previous experience teaching KS4 and KS5 Business Studies in the UK.
- You should ideally hold a teaching qualification (QTS or QTLS preferred) or equivalent.
- You will need to be able to teach both GCSE and BTEC Business.
- Experience teaching in the UK is desirable but not essential.
- You will have excellent classroom and behaviour management.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
Contract details for the Business Studies Teacher position:
- Location – Brentwood, Suffolk
- Position – Full Time Business Studies Teacher
- Type of work – Teaching in a secondary school
- Start date – January 2022
- Contract type – temporary
- Duration / Likely Duration – ongoing
- Full time/part time – Full time (5 days)
- Minimum rate of pay – £130 per day for qualified teachers
To be eligible the Business Studies Teacher must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills – the school encourages good communication with Parents/Carers.
- A positive role model.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- LocationEssex, Brentwood
- PositionBusiness Studies Teacher – Brentwood
- Type of workSecondary, Teacher
- Contract/position start date04/01/2022
- Full/Part time
- Minimum rate of pay£130 - £160 per day
Proud to be listed in the Times as one of the Best Companies To Work For 2021.