Biology Teacher, Dubai, UAE
About the job
JOB TITLE – Biology Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a Biology Teacher for a mixed, all through British International School in Dubai, UAE
The school is a mixed school catering for mostly expatriate children from The Early Years up to Sixth Form. It has a highly supportive Science Department as well as British Senior Leadership Team. The school is going from strength to strength and provides CPD throughout the year.
The school is located on the outskirts of the city with fantastic transport links to all of the tourist hotspots throughout the emirate of Dubai, the international airports and also the other emirates of The UAE.
This position is primarily for 1 term (temporary) but may have the possibility to extend to a permanent contract.
- Location – Dubai, UAE
- Position – Biology Teacher
- Type of work – Class Teacher
- Contract or position start date – April 2020 (term 3)
- Duration– 1 term – until end of the academic year July 2020
- Contract or position end date– July 2020
- Contract type – Temporary – 1 term
- Full time/part time – Full time
- Minimum rate of pay – MINIMUM of AED10,000 (GBP2000) per month – TAX FREE – depending on experienced as well as a very competitive remuneration package
- Hours – 7:30 am – 3:30pm Sunday – Thursday plus some parents evenings etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- PGCE/BE.d with QTS or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years Biology teaching experience in the UK
- GCSE and A Level experience necessary
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Biology Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team